Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Valentine Card-pink, purple & turquoise

Hello everyone,

Here is a card that I made for two fabulous challenges:


I used Ranger Dylusions Ink Sprays in Vibrant Turquoise, Bubblegum Pink and Crushed Grape colors. I sprayed inks on a mat and then sprayed some water. I cut out three squares and pressed them onto ink and water mixture. I used heat gun to dry the squares. I also used some Distress white paint and applied it randomly onto panels.


I used the ink sprays to color seam binding ribbon. The bow is embellished with a jumbo crystal.


The heart is a Cricut cutout embellished with a small crystal. I stamped sentiment using Black Soot Distress Ink.



Just couple more views of the card....

I am entering this card into following challenges:

Just us Girls #272 Color Week


and

Retro Sketches #146


I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

17 comments:

  1. Wow I just love what you have done here. Love the layout and the ribbon is fabulous. A beautiful card Samra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're ahead. Well done on starting making Valentine's day cards so early. I'm still covered with glitters and "snow" and other Christmassy stuff. lol I love the colour combination and that big bow on your card. Looks amazing!

    I wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas. May it be magical! :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my crafty friend! I wish you and yours THE Best Holidays EVER! Hugs :)

      Delete
  3. This is stunning! I LOVE the backgrounds and what you have done with the Distress Paint the the sprays. The ribbons are so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Great use of the challenge colors. Love the ribbons too! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharyn :) I am glad I have found JUGS :) Such a fun blog to play!

      Delete
  5. hi Samra! this is gorgeous, I adore your seam binding bow...stunning! I am having a Christmas giveaway, enter here for your chance at winning.....

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    Merry Christmas!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, it is such an honor to have you stop by!!! Thank you so very much for your sweet comment and for invite to your giveaway :)

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty card Samra! Love the creative and artsy background and of course the fabulous ribbon! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Mona :) Your visits always brighten my day! Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous colors.......love the pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samra...oh boy, it's good to be back! I sure did miss gazing upon your beautiful creations and it looks like you were a busy girl while I was away!! This is absolutely amazing! I just love the different looks you have achieved using the ink sprays, and your colour combination is out of this world! So vibrant and fun, yet elegant and still shabby! I sure do love it when you get messy!! Your bling is perfectly placed and I adore the double layered bow with the two colours, what a great bit!! You sure are a talented lady and I'm honoured to call you friend!

    OK, off I go to see your next brilliant make! big hugs my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Pamellia, thank you sooo much! Your bought so much sunshine to my world today!

      Delete
  9. You are quite an artist, I am sooooooooo loving ur creations :)

    ReplyDelete